Friday, October 12

Winter Stamp Design!

 
Here, for your viewing pleasure, are my newest Winter , Christmas & New Year's custom stamp designs!
The link under each stamp will take you directly to that stamp, though you can also visit my store!
 
First up is my "Winter" design. It's part of a seasonal set I'm doing. "Autumn" is also available.
My friend's idea is to buy a sheet of custom stamps especially for notes and cards she likes to send to make them more special!
http://www.zazzle.com/winter_snowman_custom_postage-172095721293840834?rf=238308729910790362

The U.S. Postage rate is due to go a couple cents at the end of January.
All Zazzle postage will be adjusted to the new rate thereafter.


I plan on making a "Spring" Stamp to have available in March!
So save my store in your favorites or bookmark it
and check back often!
I'm always adding new stuff!








 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!