Tuesday, December 4

Polyvore Tuesday: Logo Contest Set


The Write Stuff also had a logo contest and I did this next set, below, in a "Clue" sort of theme, which to my surprise, was selected to be used as the Group Logo for the month of August, 2013.

The Write Stuff Logo Contest

 

 And last, I have a picture of my friend, Megan, from her Fred Astaire Dance Competition this past weekend. This segment was all mambo, salsa, hustle, swing & cha-cha type stuff, so attire was fairly frilly and swishy. The guy is her instructor. He and his wife are both professional dance instructors.




I've been working hard on Zazzle designs of late! I have 3 phone case designs that have a faith theme done.
The orange "I walk by faith" one is my favorite.
They are available in multiple brands: iphone, ipod, galaxy's, droid, HTC, etc.

Currently, I'm working on a new coffee themed design!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!