Tuesday, March 5

Polyvore Tuesday: Mocha Gold

 
I was late getting this up because my husband came home early this afternoon and we worked on putting the high wall shelves back up that hold my colleciton of various chocolate items and keepsakes, all freshly washed and clean. My ceiling is vaulted, so this requires a 16 foot ladder and I also touch-up painted various high corner seams that dry out and develop a slight crack. Just age and warmer temps up by the ceiling that dry things out.

Today's Polyvore set is one I designed for a new member group I joined called, "Just Desserts."
Each set has some kind of dessert/fashion theme. This one was called "Gold Mocha," and had to be gold or coffee colored fashion with chocolate candy or desserts or coffee drinks.


Gold & Red

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!