Thursday, August 1

Mama Kat Thursday: Quote Inspiration

Today's Mama Kat prompt is:
"Share a quote you saw on Pinterest that inspired you."
I like taking good quotes I find on Pinterest and letting them inspire me to create artistic sets around them in Polyvore.
So I have two recent set designs to share:


First set is themed on this quote:
 "You are loved more than you will ever know by someone who died to know you," which is based on the Bible verse Romans 5:8.


You Are Loved More Than You Will Ever Know...

The next set is based on this quote:
" To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment."
However, the particular way I relate to this quote is like this:
"In Jesus, I'm the best, truest "self" I can ever be and the world around me is constantly trying to make me into something else and refusing is a great accomplishment."
(Romans 12:2)

To Be Yourself
by  madamdreamweaver on Polyvore
*********



1 comment:

notjustasahm said...

Very inspiring! Our church had a series recently about how Jesus was the one true hero. God created us in His image, and Jesus is the living example of how he wants us to be. Nice post! I found you from Mama Kat's linkup!

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!