Wednesday, January 1

Mama Kat Thursday: 10 Best of 2013!

Mama Kat Thursday: "Your Top Ten Blog Posts From 2013"

Here's it is: my blog hit list of "most popular" posts for the past year all good for a re-read if you missed any!

Mama Kat: Blogging Tips:
Personal blogging tips.

Mama Kat: What Color is My Personality?
A chart & test on what colors make you look your best.

Garden Pic Wednesday: Red Amaryllis 
Photos of my red amaryllis and other garden flowers of the day.

My druthers on reading, starting with the Bible.

A totally random list of things I have no skills at and don't want to.

How I quit a job I'd had for 17 years.

The time my husband left love notes all over the house for me before a trip.

A laughable childhood family camping experience 

A couple of fashion sets I put together themed on Loki & Iron Man's Avenger costumes.

Mama Kat: Things I Like About December
Well, like the title says.

******

Be sure to stop back tomorrow for Friday Finds!






2 comments:

mj said...

Thanks for sharing your favorites with us. That red Amaryllis is beautiful!

Mama Kat said...

I LOVE that the writing prompts are coming in handy when I see them in your top posts of the year! Thank you for continuing to participate in my little workshop. I love reading your contributions!

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!