Friday, February 28

Friday Finds: Lamps!

Today I have some lampshade designs to show and tell, designs I'm particularly proud of because the lamp template design has to fit 2 totally different size lamps and I figured out how to make it go! 
It was quite the challenge! It's surprising how much time and effort is involved with making the back seam look right!


First, my teal and pistachio "Live Positive Polka Dot Lamp" that features words associated with happiness & positive mental attitude! It's also available in a table lamp style and trim and shade material options can be selected.


Second, my "Fruit of the Spirit in Pastels Lamp" that features words from the list in Galations 5:22-23 arranged around the shade accented with apples & butterflies! It's available also as a hanging pendent shade.  As above, several trim and shade material options are available.  





And last, a Coffee Cup themed lamp design by someone else  that I liked, which is also available in a table lamp.


These lamp products offered through Zazzle are manufactured by Lamp In A Box .
For more, visit CR Designs!
******
Check out all the fantastic coffee designs at my Art Boutique!
And have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!