Tuesday, April 15

Polyvore Tuesday: Jack O'Neill, Stargate SG-1

Two Polyvore sets for you today:

First, a set dedicated to Colonel Jack O'Neill, Stargate SG-1, as portrayed by Richard Dean Anderson.
I've seen recent recent pictures of him and read he is perhaps having to using steroids, which explains such a radical change in appearance. He does have a long history of knee problems.
(I made sets for the whole team and will feature a new one weekly!)
Col. Jack O'Neill, Stargate SG-1

Col. Jack O'Neill, Stargate SG-1 by madamdreamweaver 


Also I joined a new member contest group that is for people with an on-line store, such as myself, called Razzle Zazzle.
The theme was a spring set and so I put this one together which features a daisy theme and show cases my "Garden Fence Thanks Card & Candy Jar," on the black and white stripe dresser.




Spring Paints the World


Be sure to come back tomorrow for Garden Pic Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!