Friday, May 23

Friday Finds: Art For Your Walls

How do you decorate your walls?
Me, I have several professionally framed jigsaw puzzles on mine and I also like putting greeting cards in over-the-counter frames for wall decor.
The jigsaw puzzles are mostly chocolate related, though one is cat related. 
Having jigsaw puzzles framed isn't exactly the cheapest, but it's common decorating advice to put money in a couple central pieces, particularly those you want to theme your decor on.
With the greeting cards, I chose 7 unique, full photo cards of roses (no writing), then put them in assorted different style frames and created a montage of framed rose pics on the wall over my head-board. Searching card counters for cards of a certain themed makes this method a bit of an adventure as well!

Today's finds are some of Zazzle's wrapped canvas art, available in varying sizes and frame widths.

The first canvasis one of mine and has a little story behind it.
Initially I arranged this vase of my first blooms of Black-eyed Susan's for a blog photo using my new Nikon 520P.
But when I put it in photo shop and added a light vignette to soften the outer edge color, it looked too good for blog use!
I told myself I needed to turn it into a wrapped canvas!
So,  here it is. It includes my signature.
I plan to add it to the poster format in the near future.

Black-Eyed Susans in Vase Still Life
(Design is rectangular only & will not fit square 12x12 or 24x24 sizes or
the narrow 12x36 panel.)

Next are two other wrapped canvas I saw in Zazzle and just like.
By posting them here I'm promoting other designers work, which helps them out.

Kyoto Sun:

Visit Color Bakery for more wonderful wall art!


Warming & Peaceful Trees:


(Note: The 3 panel style  is available for this size or larger, but smaller sizes will be single panel.).
Visit Digital Universes for more inventive designs!
*******
Be sure also to visit my Art Boutique, too!

Have a great & safe weekend and
if you like this post, be sure and click the red Google +1!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!