Tuesday, May 6

Polyvore Tuesday: Teal'c, Stargate SG-1


Teal'c of Stargate SG-1
One of my Stargate SG-1 series, this set features Christopher Judge as Teal'c.

TEAL'C, Stargate SG-1

TEAL'C, Stargate SG-1 by madamdreamweaver

A few weeks ago our friend, Kullen, had a cook-out at his apartment we were invited to. Now Kullen is a mechanical engineer in the Air Force and I was sitting on a sofa next to his book shelf. I looked over there and saw a rather thick book by Steven Hawking that was a collection of essays related to quantum physics. So, curious, I pulled it off the shelf and filled it open just to look--I suppose I expected something different from the word "essays." Anyway, I found myself staring at text filled with equations that looked like this sort of thing:

 Ã0(x) = m!¼¯h 1/4 e−x2/2L2Ã0(Q) =1¼1/4 e−Q2

...formulas I've only ever seen used on white boards behind Major Samantha Carter on Stargate SG-1 that she was either writing or using.
 I promptly flopped the book shut and put it back on the shelf.
Aloud I said, "On
ly Major Carter could read that book!"
Everyone laughed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!