Friday, June 20

Friday Finds: Fab Shoe & Pop Art Coffee!


Look what I found today!
A sampling of products from Vanity Cases!

I absolutely love this Uplifting Shoe Humor Mug!



Be sure to visit Vanity Cases for more delightful products!


In several sizes, styles & prices to choose from.

Also in a laptop bag!
Pick your own binding & interior colors!
This is a medium size bag, but a smaller and larger bag are also available!

About the designs: 
The shoe design is by a Philadelphia woman, named Collene.
The Pop Art designs were done by me, based on a still life photo I shot of donuts and my own coffee that's been revitalized through the magic of photo into this retro style pop art!
I'm putting it on lots of things, so visit my store for a better look!

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!