Tuesday, June 17

Polyvore Tuesday: Inside Every Woman Is A Hero

Greetings! Another sunny June day, though we've reached the season of pop-up summer storms inspired by the Gulf heat & humidity and it's looking dark outside right now. That doesn't mean I'll get a drop of rain, however.
I'm  making a Black Forest Snack Cake to take to Bible Study tonight. (Recipe in a previous most about "Quick Snack Cakes")
And for dinner before we go, I'm going to use a can of Thai Kitchen coconut milk to cook my rice in, then will stir fry that together with ginger, garlic, onions & green pepper for a side to go with our leftover pork chops.
I'm currently using garlic I grew this past winter. All I can say is, wow, fresh home-grown garlic is sooo much better! It's more potent in a flavorful way.


Today's Polyvore set is was a group contest set themed on something "bottled up," and a bottle had to be used, which explains the bottle in this picture with superheros in it.


Inside Every Woman Is A Hero

Inside Every Woman Is A Hero by madamdreamweaver 

Thanks for stopping by and be sure to check back for Garden Pic Wednesday!
If you like this post, please pass it on with the social buttons below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!