Tuesday, July 22

Polyvore Tuesday: Be Yourself


I've just spent the last couple days re-vamping my Zazzle Storefront with larger thumbnails of each design category, such as "Chocolate Designs" or "Christian Faith Designs," and assigning sub-categories to various products groups within each. I also made special butterfly thumbnails for all the subcategories--just to make it pretty.
I've added a "Nature Stuff" thumbnail category to put everything garden, garden critter or flower orientated in, like my calenders, but it's a work in progress. I recently added a Waterfall Scripture Encouragement Card. (Finally a place to put such things!)
I've also been working hard on expanding my Christmas inventory!
Believe it or not, I have 350 products in my store now!
And I expect to hit 400 in the next couple weeks!
(All highlighted links will take you there!)

Today's Polyvore set is just an artistic for fun one I made based on the quote in the picture below about, "being yourself in a world constantly trying to make you into something else."

To Be Yourself

To Be Yourself by madamdreamweaver 

Have a great day!  Stop back for Garden Pic Wednesday!
And do drop by my Zazzle store to see all my pretty thumbnails!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!