Wednesday, September 17

Garden Pic Wednesday: Art Around the Garden

At our Bible Study up on the Air Force base last night, the trivia question for our group was: "if you could invent an app, what would it be?"
All the answers were clever, but my favorite was:
 "A Stun Gun App to turn your phone into a stun-gun."
One of the other guys wittily replied, "Now, that's one pocket call you wouldn't enjoy very much."
Zap!
We laughed and laughed.

Today's Garden Pics are a stroll through my garden peering at various pieces of "garden art" tucked here and there:

First, the ceramic kitty in my front pot:
Too bad those petunias later died. They succumb to mildew
sometimes.


Next, the shoe themed display in the bed opposite my front door:
That's German Thyme.


And finally, a couple of my Hen and Chicks In Teacups displays:
The large teacup pot is my most recent addition. It used
to hold my Christmas Cactus, but wasn't big enough. The Christmas Cactus was re-potted and the old cup turned to decorative use.




I love Hen & Chicks because they can be put anywhere, require no care & spread freely. Plus such a pretty blue green.
******
What sort of "Garden Art" is hidden in your garden? 

2 comments:

Gentle Joy said...

Interesting touches in your garden..... hard to believe we are almost at the end of the growing season.... Thank you for sharing this. :)

kelley jensen said...

haha that's so funny about the stun gun. I love the hens and chicks in the tea pots.

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!