Mama Kat Thursday: How Do You Like Yours?

Since September 29th was National Coffee Day, the Mama Kat prompt topic for today is:

"How do you like your cup of coffee?"
Abstract Coffee &Donuts Mug

I like my coffee very fresh and very hot with a spoonful of powdered Coffeemate Creamer and one packet of either a Stevia sweetner or Splenda.
I like just a touch of sweetness, but not enough to obscure the flavor, since I like the taste of coffee.
We usually do a 50-50 "light"mix of regular and decaf in the coffeemaker with a dash of cinnamon, preferably using the brand 8 O'clock. 

(Which won best tasting coffee against other common brands a couple years ago.)
 Sometimes we buy the Folgers specialty flavored coffee if we don't have a coupon for 8 O'clock, but I find Folgers has a sour, dark taste.
My favorite break time snack is that creamer + sweetner cup of coffee with 2 dark chocolate Hershey Kisses.

And I'll wrap up by sharing a few of my favorite Pinterest coffee pins:


Even Batman needs coffee:

So how do you take your coffee?


Thanks for visiting!

Comments

I'm more of an espresso drinker myself. My favorite is a latte with cinnamon and honey for sweetness.
KatBouska said…
Those images in your post are cracking me up! We're different in that I add creamer to hide the taste of the coffee, but I still love it just as much! :)

Popular posts from this blog

Mama Kat Thursday: Two Before & After Projects

Good Eating Monday: Old Fashioned Cinnamon Raisin Bread Pudding!

Mama Kat Prompt Day: Childhood Memories

The Imaginary Party Outfit for the Imaginary Party

Garden Pic Wednesday: Coneflowers