Tuesday, December 9

Polyvore Tuesday: Abercrombie & Fitch Set

Greetings! 
Today was Stretch & Flex class down at the Fitness Center, which is a mix of pilates, yoga and just gentle stretching. It's the only class I ever see any men in. I'd say it attracts mostly the over 40 crowd.
But it really helps with limberness, balance and joint strengthening!

Since my birthday is coming up and I'm a Panara Bread Club member, I got my annual, "You've Got A Present" email from them, which usually means a pastry of my choice.
We like to split a Cinnamon Roll! :)

 The Polyvore for today is an Abercrombie & Fitch contest set I did a couple months ago when A&F was rolling out their "Midnight Garden" product line. 
I didn't win. 
But I thought the set, with it's garden theme, came out nicely!
Inspired by Midnight Garden: Abercrombie & Fitch Contest Entry

Inspired by Midnight Garden: Abercrombie & Fitch Contest Entry by madamdreamweaver 

That's it! Stop back tomorrow see what's up for Garden Pics!

2 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!