Thursday, January 15

Bananas Thursday: Pinterest Diet & Exercise Humor!

Since I didn't like any of  Mama Kat's prompts this week, we're having a "Bananas Thursday."
 Bananas Thursday means I do what I want.

We all know the New Year inspires a bunch of diet and fitness resolutions and, upon looking through some diet and fitness humor in Pinterest, I was inspired to share some diet and fitness humor:


This Maxine cartoon above made me aburptly explode into snickering, out loud, in the computer room where Hubby was quietly playing a computer game, so much so he had to turn around to see what was going on! 
I could barely read it to him, I was laughing so much!
******
"I'm On a Fitness Kick" Maxine Shirt 
And, abovve, Maxine's take on being on a "Fitness Kick":
 "Anybody mentions fitness, I kick'em."

******
Yup.
******

Yeah, that works.
******

Good Question. It's a mystery.
******

Ha.
******

Totally Nailed It!
******

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!