Friday, January 9

Friday Finds: Think Valentines!

Valentine's Day is coming sooner then you think! My finds today are a few things to help get your wheels turning!

Like...Stamps!
 If you're planning on mailing a Valentine's card, a Valentine's themed stamp might be right up your alley!
This vibrant Doodle Heart design is one of my own. 


To see more of Zazzle's Valentine's stamp options, go HERE!

Like...Cards!
A must have! After working in a flower shop years and years, I know how particular the ladies can be about having that special remembrance exactly on Valentine's Day!
The cupcake card is my design and the adorable Pug Valentine is designed by Pug Minded, who has a whole store of Pug themed designs!


Pug Valentine Card


Like...Boxed Chocolates!
After searching page after page to find a box of assorted chocolates with a design I liked well enough to show you, I finally found this lovely:
Personalized Piano Rose Boxed Chocolates

This box design is by Blue Rose Designs. 
To look through more of Zazzle's Valentine Cookie, Brownie & Boxed Chocolate selections, go HERE!
*****
For more of my Doodle Heart & other Valentine designs I've done, visit my store and look under Heart/Love Expressions! 
*****
Have a great weekend! See you Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!