Thursday, February 12

Bananas Thursday: Coffee Humor!

Yup, it's another Thursday where I didn't like the Mama Kat writing options.
I've seen the future and don't like next weeks either. She has a lot of poem writing suggestions, probably because it's Valentines, but writing poetry isn't my thing!

So, instead, today I'm posting humorous coffee pictures--because I'm not a morning person and I need that coffee to get my engines started!





Be sure to either follow my Pinterest Board
 or just stop by for visit!
Feel free to pin any of these pictures, too!
I have a bunch of coffee themed designs at my BevStuff Boutique as well!Even if you don't buy, clicking the "like" button, which below the "Save to Cart" bar, would be much appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!