Tuesday, April 14

Polyvore Tuesday: BCBGMAXAZRIA

Today I had a cut and a color touch-up. I had a new stylist this time, since my previous stylist left to work at a shop closer to where she lived. The new stylist did an excellent job. I'll use her next time. She was really good at hair washing!

I can't really work outside because it's too wet, though I did sprinkle some new slug & snail killer pellets around my various beds.
I was also see the baby Box Turtle I found in my front yard last fall that I put in my back yard, stayed and was on my back patio today. (He was about 3 1/2 to 4 inches in shell length and couldn't pull fully into his shell.) It's the second Boxie I've seen this week. I saw a 7-inch size adult go into my back bed.
 So, I made some popcorn and put it under the picnic table outside, where it's slightly protected from the rain. The Box Turtles love stale popcorn!

Today's Polyvore set is a fashion set for a contest sponsored by 
BCBGMAXAZRIA, which is an online fashion store.
I didn't win, though BCBG officially became one of my followers, so I guess they liked this particular set. 
(I've done their contests before, but they never followed me.)
I like it a lot, too. I didn't win though! :)

The Art of Chic with BCBGMAXAZRIA: Contest Entry
The Art of Chic with BCBGMAXAZRIA: Contest Entry by madamdreamweaver 


That's it for today! Do stop back for Garden Pic Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!