Tuesday, April 28

Polyvore Tuesday: Stripe Hype

So, today all our plumbing woes are gone, thanks to our plumber yesterday. No more copper tubing poking out of the wall behind the frig or in the way under the bathroom sink. I have working cold and hot handles once more with a new kitchen faucet and the bathroom sink drain goes up and down again!  Totally worth it.

Today's Polyvore set is one of several plus-size themed contest sets I've done of late sponsored by various plus-size fashion bloggers.
This one had a stripe theme. I found the dress in Roaman's online fashion and everything else is from Polyvore clip-art.


I love the Stripe

I love the Stripe by madamdreamweaver

Be sure and stop back tomorrow for Garden Pic Wednesday! I'll be going over steps on how to force-sprout flower or veggie seeds!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!