Friday, May 22

Fridays Finds: Patriotic Shirts!

With Memorial Day comes thoughts of remembering the many who've sacrificed much to serve our country.
So I thought it appropriate to feature a couple of patriotic shirt designs!

Also good for Independence Day!
First,  A Patriotic Shirt I Just Designed Tonight:
If you visit my store you'll see this same flag design on my "Patriotic" category folder--that's how I came up with it!
Available on men's, women's or kids styles in any color!



Next Another Beautiful Freedom Isn't Free Flag Design:
Available on women's, men's & kids styles!




And A Pretty Cool Patriotic Eagle Shirt!



Interested in more? Visit Zazzle's Patriotic Shirt Shop where's there's patriotic shirts galore, both serious and funny!
Details about what's on sale is at the top of every Zazzle page!
****
That's it for today! 
Hope you have a great Memorial Day weekend and see you Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!