Tuesday, May 12

Polyvore Tuesday: The Last Dance

I was watching the season finale for Once Upon A Time this afternoon. Always so many twists and turns! One thing I like about the show is it's clean entertainment, though the story line is sequential, one episode building upon the next. 
What shows do you keep up with?

Today's Polyvore set is another one from their sponsored plus-size series, this one Lovely in L.A.  It's over and no, I didn't win.
This model you see in this set is actually created from two different models. There is a model wearing the blue dress hidden below the one wearing the kimono jacket that I cut out and placed over the top.  
I love the kimono jacket! It's my colors and style.


The Last Dance

The Last Dance by madamdreamweaver


That's it for today! Stop back for Garden Pics tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!