Tuesday, June 2

Polyvore Tuesday: Summer Party Dressing!

I had other things going on today so I didn't get to this post until late! 
 In any case, today's Polyvore set is for a contest sponsored by The RealReal themed on "Summer Party Dressing."
 Three winners will be picked this time, which is always better then just one!
The yellow dress was a contest item, which I dressed up with a black shrug and yellow espadrille sandals. The sandals have a black Aztec design that I tried to carry through in the necklace as well.
The model is actually a head and arms I found separately in Polyvore clip art that I put together with the outfit. 
I like the girls expression.  I've gotten a lot of "likes" on this one!

Summer Party Dressing With The RealReal: Contest Entry


Be sure and stop back for Garden PicWednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!