Thursday, July 16

Mama Kat Thursday: Clever Coffee Quotes!

The Mama Kat topic for today is, "Write a post inspired by the word "Coffee."

Since Coffee is the theme, let me share a few of my favorite coffee quotes! Some are from my Pinterest collection of "Good Quotes":


Yup, that about sums it up.




This one is one of my most recent pins. Totally LOL.



Perfect! Put it right next to the Handicapped Parking slot.




This one reminds me of my old job working at the flower shop. There were no benefits---except all the coffee you could drink!



I like this one because the line on it is from that Simon & Garfunkel song, "The Sounds of Silence." 
I don't know if that's something everyone that pins this knows. 
Classed as a "folk rock" song, it was on the Billboard Hot 100 in 1965 and was still popular on the radio when I was in high school in the 1970's. I grew up hearing it all the time. 
However, the first stanza seems appropriate to that morning cup:
"Hello darkness, my old friend
I've come to talk with you again
Because a vision softly creeping
Left its seeds while I was sleeping
And the vision that was planted in my brain
Still remains
Within the sound of silence"
*****
What's your favorite funny coffee quote?

Thanks for visiting!
Want to join the fun? Go here for directions & to sign up!
Keep in mind spam will be removed. 
The directions don't warn this, but I know this is the case.
All link up's MUST be on one of the topics listed for the week!
And, if you do participate, it's a really REALLY good idea to say right at the beginning of your blog post which Mama Kat topic you're doing. 
I know that helps me A LOT when I'm reading the link-up's! :)

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

HAHAH!! These are great!!
My coffee mug (well it's broken now) says "Don't be fooled by the smile. There's booze in this mug."

Mama Kat said...

These are hilarious! Coffee is my dark place too. ;)

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!