Tuesday, August 25

Polyvore Tuesday: Take Flight With Maurices


I had a delightful lunch today of chicken salad made from leftover rotisserie chicken, watched a recent new episode of Nickelodeon's Ninja Turtles while I ate, then filled the bird feeder and watered the garden. 
After that I did some work updating Christmas cards in my Zazzle store. I have quite a few new designs to add, plus Zazzle is having a holiday card design contest I've been creating a couple things for.
The contest requires created a card design plus a coordinating stamp, address label & envelope sticker to go with it.
Really, I had no idea what anyone would use those stickers for---now I get it! Envelopes! Duh.
I will most likely post my contest designs for you to see on some future Friday Finds after I've entered the contest!

Today's Polyvore set is one for another officially sponsored contest, this one by a fashion company called, "Maurices" and it's themed on the "Perfect Maurice Blouse."
  I found an article called "Taking Flight" and tried to suggest this Maurice blouse was perfect for traveling. I thought the leopard shoes a nice touch.
The last contest sponsor only picked winning entries that looked like a magazine with some kind of print, which was annoying. 

The Perfect Blouse with maurices: Contest Entry

The Perfect Blouse with maurices: Contest Entry by madamdreamweaver 

That's it for today!
Do come back for Garden Pic Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!