Tuesday, September 22

PolyvoreTuesday: Sally Hansen Tribal Vibe!

I was totally amazed today to discover Zazzle featured one of my Christmas card designs in their most recent Blog post about "International Holiday Design Tips."
It's the blue snowflake card featured first in the article! I included a link (above) to the post so you can see it! 
I'm still pinching myself to make sure I'm not dreaming!
*****
Today's Polyvore set is a contest set for Sally Hansen's new line of Gel nail polish that dries and can be removed like ordinary nail polish, but lasts twice as long. 
They've had a couple different contests running. This one, called, "Tribal Vibe," is the 2nd.
I'm especially pleased with how this set came out. Right now it's my favorite. Pretty exotic looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!