Tuesday, October 6

Polyvore Tuesday: Tom Hiddleston Quote

Today's Polyvore set features an interesting quote by Tom Hiddleston, who is best known for portraying the Askardian character "Loki" in several Marvel films. 
It's an older set from a couple years ago when I was experimenting with combining two photos. This is two separate photos I found I Pinterest, one of him as himself and one of him as Loki that I photo-shopped together, added his quote, then added the other artistic decoration to complete the set.
He says in this quote: 
 "I try not to make plans. God always laughs at your plans. I'm going to keep the door open and the page blank to see what gets painted on it."

I like it because his quote strikes a familiar chord as it reminds me very much of a Bible Proverb that expresses the very same idea:
"The mind of man plans his way, but the Lord directs his steps." (Prov 16:9)

Open Book

Open Book by madamdreamweaver

Mr. Hiddleston is highly educated and very likely has read Proverbs, as it's considered "wisdom literature."
I've never read where he actually stands on faith matters, but  certainly hope he might one day join the "I Am Second," community.
(If you don't know what that is, check it out to hear their inspiring stories!)
*****
That's it for today! Stop back for Garden Pics tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!