Tuesday, November 24

Polyvore Tuesday: Lime & Orange Style

Today's Polyvore set is a new one for a contest sponsored by The Real Real, which is a dot-com that sells high-end recycled or used Designer fashion.
They're offering big prize money, but are so pricey, I doubt one could buy much more then a bracelet and a scarf even so.
Still, contests provide a creative incentive and I did two sets. The one I'm showing you here is the one I like best!

As a rule, most contest sponsors provide a selection of items for contest set use that they want advertised and generally require one or two of these items to be used.
In this set, 2 items were required. Any two, so I selected the orange shoe and orange & green purse. The pair seemed like hard colors to match up.
But I love the 50's style skirt and jacket I found in Polyvore's fashion clip-art and the black & white color-pop art background really set's it off!

Fall Style With The RealReal: Contest Entry

Fall Style With The RealReal: Contest Entry by madamdreamweaver

That's it for today! Stop back for Garden Pics tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!