Tuesday, November 17

Polyvore Tuesday: Logan/Wolverine Set

Today's Polyvore set is one I made for Logan from the 4th X-men film that came out several years ago.
It's a rugged, motorcycle themed set with pine trees and a log cabin in the background to capture a sense of that movie. On the side it says," I never wanted to be different. I just wanted to be me." 

I Never Wanted To Be Different

I Never Wanted To Be Different by madamdreamweaver 

We had a good rest last week. Our mission's organizational held a conference in Orlando, which we attended, though we allowed 2 extra days before and one after. I didn't look at the computer. At emails. Didn't watch much more then a little Disney TV.
It was a good break plus a few nugget insights gleaned from the conference.
****
That's it for today! Stop back for Garden Pic's tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!