Friday, February 19

Friday Finds: St. Patricks Day Stamps!

I always notice, whenever I buy stamps for a specific holiday, there's always a few leftover. Of course, I have to continue using them till they're gone, but it looks really weird using stamps that say "Merry Christmas" into February.

So, with that in  mind, my "find" today is a selection of Zazzle St. Patrick's Day Stamps featuring artistic Shamrock designs that make them perfect, not for St. Patrick's Day, but for all your Spring mail!

St Patrick's Stamp


Peace Love & Irish Luck Small Stamps


Irish Shamrock Love Stamp



St. Patrick's Love Wedding Medium Stamp




Lucky 4-Leaf Clover Shamrock Postage


If you'd like to look at more St. Patrick's Day stamps, click here!
May the luck of the Irish be with you!

2 comments:

Fliss said...

Great Stamps for Paddy's Day postage

Judy Adamson said...

I love the Peace, Love, Luck one! :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!