Friday, September 16

Friday Finds: More Halloween Fun!

For today's "Finds" I have more fun Halloween things!

I'm actually quite picky about Halloween imagery. I don't care for anything too creepy, bloody or spooky.
So today I've got some fun paper party plates, a versatile party napkin, a gorgeous serving tray & a super cute shirt!

You can see a broader selection of my favorites favorite invitations, shirts, & party supplies on my
Pinterest, "Things for Halloween" board!
(It's at the bottom)

A cute paper plate perfect any Halloween gathering! Comes in 7" & 9" sizes!




Vintage Halloween Party Plate
I love this one! Great for a adult costume party!




A simple, black & white design that says it all and works with any party color scheme!




Happy Halloween 8 Serving Tray
A fabulous tray for setting out those Halloween treats for a party or for Trick or Treaters! Two sizes to choose from!



This would be fabulous to wear to work on Halloween or out with the kids Trick or Treating! 


****
To see Zazzle's full Halloween selection, go HERE!
****
That's it for today!
 Have a great weekend and do come back for Good Eating Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!