Good Eating Monday: Favorite Slow Cooker Recipes!

A selection of some of my Favorite Slow-Cooker recipes!
They were recipes I found on Pinterest or Google+, tried and loved so much I kept on making the!  Great for family meals!


A huge hit on Sunday nights! I hardly have any leftovers!










Slow Cooker Asian Beef & Vegetables

Tender, yummy beef with zucchini & carrots!











Slow Cooker Cube Steak & Gravy

Hubby's favorite!










Slow Cooker Spicy Chicken In Peanut Sauce

A mild peanut-butter flavored dish with just the right amount of kick!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Good Eating Monday: Old Fashioned Cinnamon Raisin Bread Pudding!

Mama Kat Thursday: Two Before & After Projects

Mama Kat Prompt Day: Childhood Memories

The Imaginary Party Outfit for the Imaginary Party

Mama Kat Thursday: My Top 10 Favorite Chocolate Treats!