Garden Pic Wednesday: Vased Christmas Greenery!

We usually buy a fresh Christmas tree from the local Boy Scouts here in town and I like to fill a vase with cuttings from lower branches that usually have to be snipped off around the bottom end.

So, today's photo is my kitchen counter display featuring my vase of Frasier Fir greenery, my large ceramic penguin (for tea candles) and my first Christmas card. 



My Birthday is next week and I usually buy a grocery bouquet and arrange the flowers in this vase of greenery. 
Change the water, trim the stems and the greenery will last through New Years.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mama Kat Prompt Thursday: 5 Comforting Things

Thursday Writers Prompt: Radio Memories

Mama Kat Prompt Day: Crafts!

Good Eating Monday: Old Fashioned Cinnamon Raisin Bread Pudding!