Mama Kat Thursday: Garden Joy

Today's Mama Kat topic is about sharing something that gives me joy. 
I was walking around the garden today with my camera looking for new blooms and I passed my row of teacups. Fixing those up as miniature landscapes with gravel, rocks, Hen & Chicks and Chinese Stonecrop gave me a lot of joy both creating as well as being an enjoyable view as I walk past.

Teacup Plantings:
I have series of teacup/saucer planters dotted along a narrow bed that runs along a block wall. I only recently added fresh stones, and some Chinese Stonecrop to several cups that already had Hen & Chicks established. 










Mini Stump Scape:
I love this stump now that it's fixed up! It's my favorite thing!
Last fall, I decided to mini-scape this rotting pine stump  with some Chicks and Stonecrope. I recently added more Stonecrop and stone to cover parts of the stump turning to dirt.



****
What's your favorite joyful thing?


Thanks for Visiting!

Comments

KatBouska said…
The tea cups make me so happy. I made one as a bird feeder one year and it turned out really cute!

Popular posts from this blog

Mama Kat Prompt Thursday: 5 Comforting Things

Good Eating Monday: Peach Cobbler Dump Cake!

Good Eating Monday: Old Fashioned Cinnamon Raisin Bread Pudding!

Mama Kat Thursday: The Halloween's of Yesteryear

Mama Kat Prompt Day: Crafts!