Garden Pic Wednesday: Autumn Glow!

Today I gave my garden plants a fall feeding with water-soluble fertilizer in a watering can. That way I get exercise walking about. (This also helps them prep for a good bloom in spring!)
Picked up another 100 pine cones and cobs and pulled up any white Vinca flowers. They reseed themselves and I prefer the pinks.

Today's Garden photo of the day is this shot of  Dwarf Marigolds highlighted in the last rays of the setting October sun!
I took this photo last week. So pretty!
These Marigolds fill my veggie bed like a sea of bronze and will keep all the bees buzzing with joy until frost!



Comments

Nikki said…
beautiful photo! I need to get out and do some fertilizing! Happy Fall.
:) gwingal

Popular posts from this blog

Good Eating Monday: Old Fashioned Cinnamon Raisin Bread Pudding!

Thursday Writer's Workshop Prompt: Greatest Triumph

Garden Pic Wednesday: Thriving Rose Bush!

Mama Kat Thursday: Two Before & After Projects

Mama Kat Prompt Day: Childhood Memories