Creative Friday: Doodles Into Art

Today's creative moment is art.
I often doodle and I save those doodles to turn into art images.
This Flamingo cartoon started as one of those one paper doodles, which I later "drew" again using my graphic drawing program.
(Which sounds easier then it is.)
I had an idea that putting a fancy Flamingo standing in a bunch of chickens would make a cute little Valentine's card. I added the hat, tie and sunglasses so it could be for a guy.
 It's just silly fun really. 
I also "sketched" the chickens with my graphic drawing program  "pencil" using a couple pictures for reference. I did two shapes: one upright and one pecking on the ground, then just copied and arranged them. 
(You can see it larger if you visit the link)






This Kooky Brown Owl on this round sticker is another example of a doodle I made on paper brought to life my computer graphic program!



He found his way onto return address labels and Post-it Notes as well.
(Available in my Zazzle store.)

Comments

Cathy Kennedy said…
Beverly,

I think these are artastic! You're quite creative and original! :)

Popular posts from this blog

Thursday Writer's Workshop Prompt: Greatest Triumph

Garden Pic Wednesday: Thriving Rose Bush!

Good Eating Monday: Old Fashioned Cinnamon Raisin Bread Pudding!

Mama Kat Thursday: Two Before & After Projects

Mama Kat Thursday: Worst Gift Ever