Garden Pic Wednesday: New Blue Salvia!

Yesterday I was working on adding edging between the house foundation & the Hosta bed on the North side of the house, since it was the only dry day between rainy days. 

Today's Garden Pic features some new Blue Salvia I added to my front bed this spring!
It's a different kind then the one I already had. This one folds out petals with a white spots that look like little  hearts. Fancier then my other which is plain dark blue.
Salvia, in general, is a member of the mint family along with Bee Balm & Thyme.
This Blue Salvia is shown next to Shamrocks & my strawberry pot of Hens & Chicks!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thursday Writer's Workshop Prompt: Greatest Triumph

Garden Pic Wednesday: Thriving Rose Bush!

Good Eating Monday: Old Fashioned Cinnamon Raisin Bread Pudding!

Mama Kat Thursday: Worst Gift Ever

Mama Kat Prompt Day: Childhood Memories