Creative Friday: Graduation Thank You Cards!

I've been working on quite a few new design lately. I usually work when I have a flow of ideas and this weeks it's been new ideas for my Graduation Design Collection!

This one came out cute! It's a small 5 x 5 size card. I made the Thank You multicolor cut the heart shape out of the "o" in You, then framed it with double lines. Just add a photo and personalize the back message.


I made it with Graduation in mind, but it could actually be used for any Thank You occasion---like a wedding couple photo added or a nice Happy Birthday party picture for a gift thank you. 


I created this one to match a 5 x 5 square Graduation Invitation with the same photo, but it'd be great on it's own. Black & White is classy looking and trendy.
The card has a full black/white photo with "Thanks" in a script style for a hand-written look. Just add a photo and personalize text as desired.


Zazzle does have a number of photo shop "Filters" available to you for photo customization, including black & white.

*****
Every year I work on expanding my Graduation design collection.
It's a competitive market, but I enjoy creating them.
The photos I use as "sample" place holders I get from Pixabay, which offers free commercial use photos.
They're meant to be replaced with a personal photo and I always write "sample" on mine.
I mean, who'd want to buy a Graduation card with a stranger on it?
*****
For a wider range of Graduation cards, gifts & keepsakes, go here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thursday Writer's Workshop Prompt: Greatest Triumph

Good Eating Monday: Old Fashioned Cinnamon Raisin Bread Pudding!

Garden Pic Wednesday: Thriving Rose Bush!

Mama Kat Thursday: Two Before & After Projects

The Imaginary Party Outfit for the Imaginary Party