Mama Kat Thursday: Fav Pinterest Quotes

The Mama Kat prompt topic for today is:
"Share a quote you love."
So without further adieu, I introduce my favorite quotable quotes from my Pinterest files:
My number one all time favorite quote:
Seems applicable to me.


My number two favorite quote featuring the 3 Stooges:


My number three fav: this quote from Shakespeare.
I enjoy saying this aloud randomly.



And last, but not least, one of my favorite quotes from the always inspiring Captain Jack Sparrow:



So what's your favorite funny quote?


Thanks for visiting! 

Comments

carol daniels said…
Love the first quote...."If your'e going to be weird, be confident about it! I love quotes, too. They inspire, make me laugh, make me think, make me sentimental. They seem to express just how I feel. I'm glad we have people in the world who can come up with the words we have swimming around in our minds but don't know how to write them.
Love the Jack Sparrow one;)
kayerj said…
Oh man, those were all great! I like the first one the best too.
Lori said…
I love the first one! Good advice to be yourself, in all your weirdness. (By "your", I mean me).
KatBouska said…
Ha! Those are perfect and the Three Stooges one totally made me laugh. Life is better when you've got a few other crazies to enjoy it with. :)

Popular posts from this blog

Mama Kat Prompt Thursday: 5 Comforting Things

Thursday Writers Prompt: Radio Memories

Mama Kat Prompt Day: Crafts!

Good Eating Monday: Peach Cobbler Dump Cake!