Friday Finds: New Christian Shirts!

My "finds" for today are a few of my newest Christian shirt designs!
I'm excited about them and hope you will be, too!

I love this pretty "Designed by God" shirt!
In a society obsessed with outward appearance, it's a reminder that we girls have intrinsic value to our Creator! 
It includes Psalm 139: 14-16 under the butterfly and is for any light color style shirt!
It's shown on all shirts, but really, I think it a very feminine design best suited for ladies & girls!



Designed by God Stylized Art Butterfly Tee Shirt

And it's absolutely adorable of tot & baby clothing:

Designed by God Stylized Art Butterfly Tot/Baby

For anyone, a prayer themed shirt design:
I enjoy creating with simple color shapes & black text and with this shirt I used two red rectangles to form a cross with the words, "I pray because Jesus can do anything," and the scripture John 14:14.
It's available in light color styles & sizes for men, women or kids!


I Pray Because Jesus Can Do Anything Tee Shirt

And for Skaters who Roll for Jesus:
A very special green & black grunge design featuring a black/white skater image that has the paraphrase, "I can do all things through Christ," above "Holy Roller" and the scripture reference Philippians  4:13 under. Available in styles for men, women & kids! 
Cowabunga, dudes!

Holy Roller Christian Skater Tee Shirt
*****
All my Christian shirt designs can be found all in one place, here!
*****
That's it for today! Come back Monday for Good Eating!

Comments

You really are very talented and creative. Congratulations and well done.

God bless.

Popular posts from this blog

Mama Kat Prompt Day: Childhood Memories

The Imaginary Party Outfit for the Imaginary Party

Mama Kat Thursday: May Flowers!

Good Eating Monday: Old Fashioned Cinnamon Raisin Bread Pudding!

Mama Kat Thursday: The Big Win