Garden Pic Wednesday: Blooming Blue, Red & Violet

The week 2 in the next round of bloggers age 50 or more in the "Between the Lines Series," is up!
To read about the how and why all these older featured bloggers got into blogging, visit their Interviews @ Katherine's Corner.
Here's A Few of My Favorites:

You'll want to stay tuned---I'm going to be featured on May 10th!
*****
For today's Garden Pics, I have a beautiful shot of my front bed Blooming Blue & my patio container Blooming Red & Purple!

Blooming Blue:
This is as pretty as my front bed as has ever looked!  
This is Purple Salvia & Siberian Iris!



Blooming Red & Violet!
This container sits on my back patio. It's one of three.
This is Red Salvia & Violet Petunias.
The Salvia wintered over & the petunias were I found at Walmart for 50% off. I put them in all my patio containers. I find Petunias
do better in a container then in the flat ground. They have plenty of water, are easy to dead-head and they like to spill over the edge.
Red Salvia attracts Hummingbirds, too!



That's it for today!
Stop back for Mama Kat tomorrow! The prompt I'll be doing is about
a "mistake in the kitchen!"

Comments

Anonymous said…
Beautiful flowers!

Popular posts from this blog

Mama Kat Prompt Thursday: 5 Comforting Things

Mama Kat Prompt Day: Crafts!

Good Eating Monday: Peach Cobbler Dump Cake!

Good Eating Monday: Old Fashioned Cinnamon Raisin Bread Pudding!