Garden Pic Wednesday: Happy Spring Shamrocks!

I noticed this morning two Azalea bushes out front have died and I thought, "Yay, I can plant something else now! Something that doesn't need hedging all the time!"
(I'm thinking Hydrangeas.)
The yellow Daffs out front are the only ones out. The Hyacinths are still on their way up and the Cheers Daffodils in back are still just buds.
But I do have Shamrocks!




These are in the Hosta bed on the north edge of the house. They've been actually blooming since autumn, quite happily. I transplanted several there last spring,  so they could eventually fill the Hosta bed and give it color during winter.
A wonderful ground cover, but they do spread!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Good Eating Monday: Old Fashioned Cinnamon Raisin Bread Pudding!

Mama Kat Prompt Thursday: 5 Comforting Things

Mama Kat Thursday: The Halloween's of Yesteryear

Mama Kat Thursday: A Sweaty Problem