Garden Pic Wednesday: Xmas Decorating Florida Style

In Florida people decorate whatever they can with seasonal cheer. 
Case in point, this Garden Pic of the Day:
 my neighbor's palm:


I've done a little decorating myself:
This is my mailbox in it's new Christmas garb. The old garland and bow I'd been decorating it with for years finally wore out


Today's special outside task was sealing the seams on all my rain drain pipes, particularly on the two in back that run underground to a dry gravel well. Should be good to go now for next rain.
*****
So what outside stuff do you decorate?
*****
Stop back tomorrow to see what's up for Mama Kat!

Comments

Spazington said…
Love the mail box Bev!

Popular posts from this blog

Thursday Writer's Workshop Prompt: Greatest Triumph

Good Eating Monday: Old Fashioned Cinnamon Raisin Bread Pudding!

Garden Pic Wednesday: Thriving Rose Bush!

Mama Kat Thursday: Two Before & After Projects

The Imaginary Party Outfit for the Imaginary Party