Mama Kat Thursday: 5 Things

The Mama Kat blog writing prompt for today is: "List 5 things we don't know about you, 5 things you know,  5 things you don't know & 5 things you believe."


5 Things You Probably Don't Know About Me:
1)  That I'm a huge fan of Once Upon A Time.
2)  That I'm a sponge for any sort of trivia, which I have a bad habit of randomly sharing.
3)  That my eyes turned from blue to green as I grew up: the inner iris is green, while the outer iris ring is gray-blue.
4)  That I have small feet. I wear a 6.5 size shoe. Hubby calls my feet, "Barbie feet."
5)  That anything chocolate is my favorite.

5 Things I Know:
1)  How to crochet & embroider..
2)  How to sew clothing, though I haven't done so in a long time.
3)  How to draw and paint in a variety of mediums.
4)  Lots of methods for studying the Bible.
5)  How to make a pie crust from scratch.

5 Things I Don't Know:
1)  How to knit.
2)  How to do any type of skiing: water or snow.
3)  How do any major remodeling skills like plumbing, wiring, flooring, cabinets, roofing etc.
4)  Anything about raising chickens.
5)  Quantum physics.
5 Things I Believe
1)  Laughter is a vital ingredient in life.
2)  That it's takes special effort to notice the good, joyous moments in life and be thankful for them.
3)  That every success, every goal met--no matter how small should be celebrated.
4) What Elley said in Jurassic Park: "You never have control. That's the illusion."
5)  What Jesus said about Himself, "I am the path, the truth and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me."



Thanks for Visiting!

Comments

kayerj said…
I'm a huge fan of Once upon a time too! And Amen to your lessons learned. That last segment was touching. Stopping by from mama kats kelley at the road goes ever ever on

Popular posts from this blog

Mama Kat Prompt Thursday: 5 Comforting Things

Good Eating Monday: Old Fashioned Cinnamon Raisin Bread Pudding!

Mama Kat Prompt Day: Crafts!

Good Eating Monday: Peach Cobbler Dump Cake!

Mama Kat Thursday: Quotables