Garden Pic Wednesday: Garden Views

Welcome!
 It's the 3rd week of "Between the Lines" featuring lady Bloggers age 50 or older sharing about how & why they got into blogging!

Katherine has created special photo collages about each bloggers along with a short interview about each that you can read here.
Plus here's 3 of the featured Blogger posts that I liked:
Remember, it will be my turn on May 10th!
****
Today I had breakfast at the new Panera Bread that's close to us now, then went over to a Nail Spa in the nearby plaza to get a Pedicure. I like to do that in spring at the start of sandal season, then do my own pedi's after that. 

My flower beds are fairly exploding with spring bloom--especially since the orange native Day Lilies have started! 
So today's Garden Pics are views from around the Garden:

My Front Flower Bed
I've done shots of pieces of it, but this is the whole thing. It sits between the driveway & the sidewalk, so it's the first thing people see when they arrive.



















And the Splendid View I See Out My Sliding Glass Door:
The bird feeder hangs here among the lovely native Day Lilies!



















That's it for today! Be sure and stop back for Mama Kat!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mama Kat Prompt Thursday: 5 Comforting Things

Mama Kat Prompt Day: Crafts!

Good Eating Monday: Peach Cobbler Dump Cake!

Good Eating Monday: Old Fashioned Cinnamon Raisin Bread Pudding!

Mama Kat Thursday: Quotables