Between the Lines Blogging at +50: Last Week!

Have you been following this Between the Lines series about Women bloggers over the age of 50?
This is week 9, the final week!
To read interesting trivia about each of this weeks featured Bloggers, go here, to their interviews!
Scroll to the bottom for the link list to all their individual blog posts on how and why they got into blogging!
No favorites this week, though I always find it amazing how many clever names people come up with for blogs!


I, too, participated in this series and if you missed my article on how and why I got into blogging, read it here!
***
Be sure to stop back for my regular Garden Pics featured every Wednesday!
This week I've got a good shot of a tree a recent wind storm knocked over!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thursday Writer's Workshop Prompt: Greatest Triumph

Good Eating Monday: Old Fashioned Cinnamon Raisin Bread Pudding!

Garden Pic Wednesday: Thriving Rose Bush!

Mama Kat Prompt Day: Childhood Memories

Mama Kat Thursday: Two Before & After Projects