Garden Pic Wednesday: Fall Vinca & Cuppa Chicks!

It's a nice sunny day, slighty warm and I walked around with my camera collecting photos. 
I have these two to share today:

A pretty shot of one of many Vinca's blooming around my house in various beds.
This one is in the front bed by the driveway. They come in a natural variation pink ranging from very light to very dark and also plain white or white with a pink center. They self-seed profusely, so I just move them around in the spring. The range in shade from plain white to a broad range of pinks from very light pink to a deep magenta. Because they do self-seed so profusely, I just keep the pinks.




Cuppa Chicks:
My favorite succulents growing in a teacup planter in the shade with a couple moss-covered lava rocks! Such a pretty blue green with hints of pink! 
The porous quality of the red lava rocks attracts moss, so I like adding them to the planters of Chicks along with some pea gravel for texture.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thursday Writer's Workshop Prompt: Greatest Triumph

Good Eating Monday: Old Fashioned Cinnamon Raisin Bread Pudding!

Garden Pic Wednesday: Thriving Rose Bush!

Mama Kat Thursday: Two Before & After Projects

The Imaginary Party Outfit for the Imaginary Party