Garden Pic Wednesday: Planting Projects

Today's photo is a picture of the 4 bags of things I got in the mail this month to plant:


I did the green bag today: it had two special color Coneflower roots in it.
First, in the morning I put the roots in a bowl of tepid water to hydrate, then in the afternoon, I planted them in the bed out by the mailbox.
I also had 3 Blue Festuca Grass I also planted today.
I dig the holes and use In-Ground Miracle Gro Garden Soil to pack little plants in, so they get a good start. Since the ground doesn't freeze here, these things will spend the new few weeks getting established, then will winter over.
Coneflowers are good for fall planting in this zone.

In the other bags:
Grape Hyacinth bulbs 
Silver Shamrocks
Snake Iris, which is for a container.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Garden Pic Wednesday: Amaryllis & Chinese Stonecrop

Mama Kat Thursday: Worst Gift Ever

Mama Kat Thursday: May Flowers!

Garden Pic Wednesday: Thriving Rose Bush!

Mama Kat Thursday: Legend of the Paddling Machine