Garden Pic Wednesday: Pink Pampas & Answered Prayers!


The Garden Pic for today is my Pink Pampas Grass, which is just coming into bloom!




On Answered Prayers this Past Week:
#1)  If you recall in a previous post I told the tale of hiring a gutter company to redo my guttering and the sign I prayed for to choose the right one. The one I chose was busy, as they all are and wouldn't get to my project until at least July. 
However July came and went. It was August---getting close to a more active period for tropical systems. My prayer about the gutters was, "that they'd be installed and finished before any heavy tropical rain started."
I reached out to them about a week ago on when I might be getting on their work calendar?
Eric, who I learned is the owner of AGS, called back that they'd come Thurs last week.
By this point I knew Tropical Storm Fred was headed our general direction, though far away.
They got the gutters completely done by Friday and by the following Monday Tropical Storm Fred arrived on the Panhandle---125 miles East of where I live. That put us on the west side, so we got only a little gustiness and a sprinkle of rain.
Even so, my gutters were done to my relief---because my old gutters were not up to a truly heavy rain.

#2)  That Monday Fred was supposed to arrive was a pleasant, though cloudy day on the cool side, perfect for raking up all the pine straw on the walks & patio ahead of the storm.
By afternoon, I knew Apalachicola was where Fred was going and we'd probably just get some gusty wind.
My roof was thick was pine straw and I asked if, "the Lord might use the wind to sweep some of that off for me."
The next day, I found this pile of pine straw neatly stacked on the ground. 
It's from the roof. Not all of it. But a good portion.




#3)  After watching this video with Kat Kerr, who is a Christian lady with a special mission from God to share things like this, is talking about and showing pictures of portals in the sky she'd taken pictures of. The Lord's Angel army uses them to transverse into our world from eternity.
 (I've included the video---but ignore the title some You Tube re-poster but on it---that is NOT what she talks about at all. She's talking about these photos and portals.)
I get why Angels would need a time/space/dimensional type door, since they are crossing from timeless eternity into a world of "time." So it makes sense to me.
The important thing is the characteristics of such portals: they are highlighted by a ring of colorful light and have a center that's darker blue then the surrounding sky. 

Here's the thing: I asked the Lord to let me see one of these angel portals.
I enjoy looking at the sky, but have never seen such a thing.

So this morning, walking out to the car to drive to the work-out place I go to, I took time to scan the sky with my eyes. It was medium blue sunny Florida sky with mixed kinds of clouds here and there. Thunderheads were building up in the distance to the SW.

I drove the 1 1/2 to the workout place, got of the car and again scanned the sky above me all around. Let's face it---most people don't pay that much attention to what's going on above them.
I did my work out for 45 minutes and drove home. It was then 12 noon. Bright. Sunny. Dry. Medium blue sky with spots of high clouds.
Then I saw it. 
In the middle of a clear patch of clear blue sky was a longish cloud with a bright oblongish circle in it. What was striking is the edges of that oblong circle were glowing bright yellow and orange. Like the edges had a inner light. It was stunning visually.
And at it's center, the oblong was a deep, dark blue---like a navy blue and not at all like the surrounding medium blue sky.
I was on the side-street to my house. No traffic. I was so astonished I stopped the car dead in the street and stare at it out the window. I think I actually got all the way out of the car to stare at it for a couple minutes.
It was beautiful. Extraordinary and I knew exactly what it was, what I'd asked to see: an angel portal. 
I got back in the car and drove the last 2 blocks to my house, hoping it'd last long enough for me to take a picture. I didn't have my phone with me.
Alas, by the time I pulled into the driveway and came back out of the house with my camera to get a picture---it was already faded nearly away. Only a bit of orange color was left.
I returned to the house, deeply touched to have such a tiny request answered.
(I should mention it was in the Eastern sky. I also believe these aren't rare or hidden, but are quite common and happen at all hours of day or night---it's just that noticing one is a matter of being in the right place, at the right time, actually looking at the sky and knowing what is it you're looking at.)

Comments

Megan said…
That’s so cool! What a lovely story and what a lovely gift ❤️!

Popular posts from this blog

Good Eating Monday: Peach Cobbler Dump Cake!

Good Eating Monday: Old Fashioned Cinnamon Raisin Bread Pudding!

Writers Prompt Thursday: Cosplay Dress Up

Mama Kat Thursday: Backwoods Indiana Memories: Laundry Day

Good Eating Monday: Frosted Banana Bars!