Mama Kat Thursday: Something That Made Me Laugh

The thing that made me laugh most recently was a phone text conversation with a friend who is active duty military. Air Force. You have to keep in mind, I also used to be in the Air Force and I understand military speak.
My friend likes to cook and he was having a dinner party at his apartment a couple Saturday's ago and I wanted to confirm the time.

His text reply was: "1500"
(That's 3 pm)

I chuckled when I read it and said to myself, "Oh, so we want to talk military talk do we, eh?"
So I texted him back a military type reply, "Copy that."
And followed it with this GIF of Captain Rex saluting:



My friends reply was this GIF of Mr. Bean:


I just laughed and laughed. And I laughed more to retell it.



Thanks for Visiting!

Comments

Megan said…
That’s a good one!
KatBouska said…
Sometimes I think I can have an entire conversations with someone in gifs like that. Too funny.

Popular posts from this blog

Good Eating Monday: Peach Cobbler Dump Cake!

Good Eating Monday: Old Fashioned Cinnamon Raisin Bread Pudding!

Writers Prompt Thursday: Cosplay Dress Up

Mama Kat Thursday: Backwoods Indiana Memories: Laundry Day

Good Eating Monday: Frosted Banana Bars!